As Empresa Familiares enfrentam desafios complexos que afetam não só o negócio, mas também os destinos dos donos, das suas famílias e dos seus colaboradores.
Nós prestamos apoio nas suas diferentes especificidades:
Organização e apoio de family offices;
Apoio em processos de mediação em empresas familiares e resolução de conflitos, melhorando a comunicação em benefício de todas as partes da família por forma a dinamizar o seu potencial;
Apoio nos diversos desafios que as empresas familiares encaram, como o governance e políticas de família, a integração de gestores não-familiares e o planeamento da sucessão;
Apoio no controlo de gestão dos negócios subjacentes e nos principais desafios que estas empresas enfrentam, que passam geralmente pela modernização de competências, gestão das transições, angariação de capital e investiment.
Consulting WP – we help companies assess their skills and choose a new direction which utilizes the talents of the team and resources most productively.
Safety net & build wealth
You can transform your business to a revenue-producing asset that lets you work as much or as little as you want.
Business planning & strategy
Our clients are often surprised by the possibilities we present to them; by thinking outside the box we present exciting new ventures:
- Work fewer hours — and make more money
- Attract and retain quality, high-paying customers
- Manage your time so you’ll get more done in less time
- Hone sharp leadership skills to manage your team
- Cut expenses without sacrificing quality
- Automate your business, so you can leave for days,
Research beyond the business plan
We also ensure that the whole team is included in the process and that no one is left out during the turnaround. The most crucial part is ensuring some degree of financial stability during the turnaround.
This is the most worrying part for most clients going through or needing a turnaround; it means that incoming cash flows will change completely. We help ease these issues through fantastic financial projections and a realistic view of what can be accomplished.
Creating a list of potential qualified prospects for your service or product can be daunting when you’re beginning your business. However, this needs to be considered as a follow up on your Target Market Analysis so you can hit the ground running.
Business plan market
A strong business plan requires going beyond intuition and experience, and supporting your idea with fact-based market research. Investors need to have confidence in your understanding of the market, so don’t let yourself down by skimping on research. We have access to fee-based, subscriber-only resources such as:
- Don James/Semplice – Article and News Research
- VoltageBusiness – Company and Industry Research
- Goovers – Company and Industry Research
- IRISpace – Article and News Research
- Lexos-Nexos – Company, Industry, Market Research
- Plombett – Article and News Research
- Pronounce – Market Analysis report “Slices”