The mission of a project management is to guide and support the organization in the development of its projects in the most efficient and effective way possible for the implementation of the strategy.
We support in the various areas of project management knowledge:
Our approach begins with the following phases:
This initial approach is essential in order to carry out an efficient portfolio and project management, from analysis, selection, execution to the evaluation of results. We support companies in all phases of the project:
- Conception of the idea / objective of the project;
- Alignment with strategic business objectives;
- Level of commitment, championing at the executive level;
- Responsibility / need to do the project;
- Influence on the favorable side (what / who generates positive buzz) and on the high communication capacity, necessary in managing the change of critical processes;
- Ensuring the degree of relationship with stakeholders / customers / suppliers;
- Guarantee of the necessary conditions and resources and team motivation (engagement);
- Creation of a simple, visual and dynamic integrated planning process in order to guarantee visibility in portfolio management / monitoring of project progress and dependencies;
- Active management risk and complexity, constantly searching for the backbone of the project and anticipating the reasons that may lead to a relevant deviation. We ensure that opportunities and problems (risks) are properly analyzed and that it is possible to improve the predictability of results during the project’s execution phase.
Consulting WP – we help companies assess their skills and choose a new direction which utilizes the talents of the team and resources most productively.
Safety net & build wealth
You can transform your business to a revenue-producing asset that lets you work as much or as little as you want.
Business planning & strategy
Our clients are often surprised by the possibilities we present to them; by thinking outside the box we present exciting new ventures:
- Work fewer hours — and make more money
- Attract and retain quality, high-paying customers
- Manage your time so you’ll get more done in less time
- Hone sharp leadership skills to manage your team
- Cut expenses without sacrificing quality
- Automate your business, so you can leave for days,
Research beyond the business plan
We also ensure that the whole team is included in the process and that no one is left out during the turnaround. The most crucial part is ensuring some degree of financial stability during the turnaround.
This is the most worrying part for most clients going through or needing a turnaround; it means that incoming cash flows will change completely. We help ease these issues through fantastic financial projections and a realistic view of what can be accomplished.
Creating a list of potential qualified prospects for your service or product can be daunting when you’re beginning your business. However, this needs to be considered as a follow up on your Target Market Analysis so you can hit the ground running.
Business plan market
A strong business plan requires going beyond intuition and experience, and supporting your idea with fact-based market research. Investors need to have confidence in your understanding of the market, so don’t let yourself down by skimping on research. We have access to fee-based, subscriber-only resources such as:
- Don James/Semplice – Article and News Research
- VoltageBusiness – Company and Industry Research
- Goovers – Company and Industry Research
- IRISpace – Article and News Research
- Lexos-Nexos – Company, Industry, Market Research
- Plombett – Article and News Research
- Pronounce – Market Analysis report “Slices”